Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Winners #114–Fall

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!

Thanks to everyone who joined in our “Fall”  challenge last week. We really enjoyed all of your wonderful projects! Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge themeClean and Simple  plus a sentiment!

This weeks sponsor was:

Fred She Said Designs

FSS Logo

Donating: $15 Gift Card to Fred She Said Designs

Our Random Winner Is:

#12 – Tonya H

Our Bonus Sponsor:

MilkCoffee Stamps

MilkCoffee

Donating: 3 images of the winners choice from MilkCoffee Shop

And our random winner is:

#14 – Cheryl L

Congratulations!!!!!!

You have one week to claim your prize.

Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog@gmail.com to get details about your prize.

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members:

#1 – Regan

#10 – Vickie ODell

#9 – *Vickie*

Congratulations!

Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

Congratulations to all our winners!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much for picking my design as a Top Three!! So honored! :) I will proudly display badge on my blog! Congrats to ALL winners and thanks for the fabulous challenges and inspiration each week!! HUGS

Regan said...

Thanks for selecting my card as one of your Top Three! What an honor! Congrats to the winners and other Top Three picks as well! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Cheryl L. said...

Hello! I'm excited to be selected as a winner! I have e-mailed a few times about the prize but have not received a response yet. I hope someone can get in touch with me!
Thank you!

Tonya said...

Thanks so much!! I am super excited. :o)